Pure Child Cirkel
Welkom in de Pure child cirkel, daar waar gelijkgestemde ouders en verzorgers elkaar ontmoeten. In the middle of the circle are their children, age 0-7 years. They are not there physically, they are there at the heart of the encounter. The light of the children is so bright, their play is so full of life, we can not help but see them. In the pure child circles we as caregivers look at our children and the invitations and treasures they hold for us to ‘simply’ live.
We share that we believe in the purety of our children, their wholeness and the challenges they offer us to grow, to love, to live. Together we unpack their gifts to live a wonderful life together with them.
Questions we hold, by many more:
- What do our children need from us to develop themselves following their own paths in their own pace?
- How can we let them be ‘just as you are’ and be the example ourselves, loving ourselves unconditionally?
- How can we stay true to ourselves and our children in a world where parenting is mainly seen as a job to raise children in a predefined direction of ‘a good adult’ by using praise for good behaviour and punishment for bad behaviour.
- How can we live closer to our hearts and our natural rhythm again, together with our children, caring for our planet earth.
Design of the circles
- Five offline or online encounters with a circle of 4-6 caregivers (teachers, aunts and uncles are also welcome)
- Each gathering is based on one of the elements earth, air, fire, water and love, and starts with a sharing of discoveries from the Pure Child Project.
- We check-in, use exercises to be fully present, connect with our own experiences, questions and the gifts of our children, share, hold space, experience the magic, and dive deeper into one case that resonates for all. We learn how to hold space by holding space for each other, a competence very valuable in guiding children.